Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ray Bradbury (1920 - 2012) - RIP

Usually I only review books in this spot, but Ray Bradbury (one of my favorite science fiction writers) passed away yesterday and I just wanted to take a moment to note his passing. I can't possibly calculate the hours I've spent reading and re-reading his works. As a young girl I escaped into his books and had my eyes opened to a wider world and universe. So, here is my little bit of thanks for being able to enjoy the work of such a wonderful artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed. That does not mean negative comments will not be posted. I am just interested in weeding out spam and comments with what would be considered truly offensive language. If you can state your likes and dislikes with that in mind, the posts will not be removed.